Boost Your Immune System With High Potency Vitamin D-3
Your immune system helps to protect you from diseases and illness
it is your body’s first line of defence and keeping your white blood cell count high will go a long way to combating fungal, bacteria and viral ailments.
There are people with compromised immune systems due to infections such as tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS for example. For such people consuming high potency vitamin D-3 on a regular basis and in accordance with the reference daily intake (RDI) will help to increase their white blood cell count and boost their body’s immunity.
Your Body Produces Vitamin D-3
When you are exposed to direct sunlight, especially in the early hours of the morning; you encourage your body to naturally produce vitamin D-3. However, if you have a medical condition that prevents you from coming into contact with direct sunlight, then having a RDI of high potency vitamin D-3 would be recommended particularly if you have a compromised immune system.
Merits Of Vitamin D-3 To Your Immune System
By consuming high potency vitamin D-3 at regular intervals, you will be able to achieve the following benefits to your immune system.
- High potency vitamin D-3 acts as a strong immune system modulator.
- With vitamin D-3 you can boost your white blood cell count. It is the white blood cells that help to ward off diseases and infections in your body.
- Vitamin D-3 helps you to combat opportunistic infections, which is particularly crucial for people with HIV/AIDS.
- It serves as a preventive remedy for people and safeguards them from future bacteria, fungal and viral infections.
- Vitamin D-3 aids rapid healing and immune response when consumed regularly.
Your immune system is your body’s defence against infections and diseases and you need to ensure that it is strong and active always in order to avoid being overwhelmed by diseases and illness.